Mobile Bonuses & Promotions
Woo Casino decided not to make things up and made all its bonuses and promotions available for mobile punters from Australia. Therefore, after registration via your smartphone, you get a welcome bonus package of up to 300 AU$ and 200 free spins. Once you get it, you can keep claiming various weekly promotions like Weekend Reload, Wheel of Fortune, as well as participate in various casino tournaments and even become a member of the VIP club.
Nevertheless, all requirements must be met. The wagering requirement is x40. In addition, you should note that your maximum bet when playing pokies may not exceed 6,5 AU$. These are not all conditions. We recommend you always check the T&Cs even when you play on the go.
Woo Casino App Advantages
Mobile gambling has more benefits than you can even imagine. Check our list of 4 advantages of joining a mobile-friendly site:
- It’s convenient. Gambling will not interfere with your work or family time. You can now roll the reels, make deposits, get withdrawals while waiting in a line, commuting in a bus or taxi, or during your lunch break.
- It’s more secure. In addition to an anti-virus software app on your smartphone, the Australian mobile operator offers multi-level SSL data encryption to keep your personal affairs private.
- It’s compatible with your gambling account. If you already have a Woo Casino account, you will be able to access your existing bankroll.
- It does not require a download. You do not need to open your App Store and download an additional application and later cramp your phone’s storage with annoying updates. Simply play games directly from a browser. Generally, it works on all browsers. The standard Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox will do great.
Frankly speaking, these are not all benefits. Keep reading our overview. Below we have mentioned some other great reasons to start mobile gambling with Woo.
Register via Mobile
The registration at woocasino.com through your smartphone looks the same as via your PC or laptop. The whole process is boiled down to your email address, login, the favourable currency and some verification details (name, address, zip code and country of residence). After quik verification, you will be enjoying all opportunities of Woo Casino.
Mobile Games List
The casino boasts a decent collection of games from a total of 30 providers perfectly adjusted to any device, both mobile phone or table. This is mostly thanks to the adoption of the HTML5 format.
The navigation at Woo Casino mobile app is nice and easy, with all games conveniently divided into the usual categories – from the lobby you can choose exclusive web pokie, explore the latest additions, play Bitcoin games or enjoy HD streams of live-dealer games. The important buttons are easily accessible and visible.
Mobile Live Casino
Live-dealer games work on smartphones and tablets the same as pokes and other online casino games. You simply load the casino’s official site via your browser, proceed to the Live Casino lobby as you would on your desktop device. Woo Casino web app has a wide choice of mobile live games majorly powered by Evolution Gaming. These include blackjack, poker, roulette, baccarat etc. In order for live-dealer games to run really quickly and to avoid any issues with your gambling, you must have a strong and stable Internet connection.
Mobile Banking Options
Regardless of whether you prefer to stick to Australian dollars or prefer any cryptocurrencies, you can rely on fast payouts and fee-free payments with Woo Casino app. The minimum amount you can deposit is 15 AU$ for most of the deposit methods offered, although cryptocurrencies have their own limits. The following options are available:
- Bitcoin / Litecoin / Ethereum / Bitcoin Cash / Dogecoin / USDT Tether
For withdrawals, the minimum amount is 25 AU$ and the maximum amount is 4,000 AU$ per day. Of course, you can also make withdrawals in one of the cryptocurrencies listed above:
- Bank Transfer International
Customer Support Team for Mobile Clients
If you use your smartphone or tablet to gamble, you can reach the customer support by sending a message via live chat or sending an email. Admittedly, you will not be able to contact an agent over the phone, but do not worry. The live chat is a great way to explain a problem and ask a question, especially if you are on the go. The chat is available 24/7, and it means Australians are never left hanging.